出國旅遊,沒有英語傍身怎麼行?最實用的出國旅遊英語懶人包,機場、換匯、交通、住宿、用餐、購物、拍照全搞定,趕緊學起來吧。
出國旅遊第一個遇到的絕對是出入境的繁雜過程,把基本的對話記下來,就不用對服務員面露尷尬微笑或比手畫腳咯!
> 值機篇
> Do you know where I can check in? 你知道在哪裡可以值機嗎?
> Do you know where the check in counter is? 你知道值機櫃檯在哪裡嗎?
> Can I have a window seat, please? 可以給我一個靠窗的位子嗎?
> Can I have an aisle seat, please? 可以給我一個靠近過道的位子嗎?
> I would like to check in my luggage. 我想要託運行李。
> How many luggages are you checking in? 有多少件託運行李?
> Do you have a carry on? 有手提行李沒?
> Can you place your baggage up here? 請把行李放上來。
> Your luggage is overweight. 你的行李超重了。
> Is this bag OK as hand luggage? 這個包可以隨身帶上飛機嗎?
> Can I take this through security? 這個可以通過安檢嗎?
> Can I check my luggage through to...? 行李可以直接託運到(終點站)嗎?
> 候機篇
> How can I find a trolley? 我怎樣才能找到行李推車?
> Do you know where the Airport lounges is? 你知道機場休息室在哪嗎?
> Do you know where the smoking area/room is? 你知道吸煙區/室在哪裡嗎?
> Where is the restroom? 洗手間在哪?
> Is my flight on time? 我乘坐的飛機會準點起飛嗎?
> How many hours are we behind schedule? 我們延誤多長時間?
> 乘機篇
> What gate does the flight board at? 這班飛機要到哪一個登機門登機?
> Excuse me, where is Gate __? 請問__號登機門在哪裡?
> When does the flight beginboarding? 這班飛機幾點登機?
> Where is my seat? 我的座位在哪裡?
> Can you show me the way to my seat? 您能帶我去座位嗎?
> Could you change my seat,please? 請問能不能換一下我的座位?
> Would you mind trading seats with me? 你介意和我換座嗎?
> Where is the safety belt? 安全帶在哪裡?
> Is it all right to loosen my seat belt? 現在可以解開安全帶了嗎?
> Could I get another blanket, please,I'm a little cold. 可以再給我一條毛毯嗎?我有點冷。
> May I have a blanket/a pillow/a headset/a pair of slippers? 請給我一條毛毯/一個枕頭/一副耳機/一雙拖鞋好嗎?
> Could I get a newspaper/ a magazine? 請給我一份報紙/一本雜誌好嗎?
> Could you lend me a pen to fill out this immigration form? 可以給我一支筆填入境表嗎?
> 轉機篇
> Where is the transfer counter? 轉機櫃檯在哪裡?
> Where do I make my connection? 請問要轉機的話應該怎麼走?
> Which gate should I go to then? 請問需要去幾號登機口?
> Where can I get my baggage/luggage? 我要在哪裡取行李?
> What terminal does my flight leave from at A airport? 我應該在A機場的哪個航站樓轉機?
> What is your final destination? 請問你的最終目的地是哪裡?
> Have I missed my connection? 我錯過我的轉機航班了嗎?
> Could you please give me your old boarding pass?I'll give you a new one. 可以請你給我舊的登機牌嗎?我給你新的。
> How long is my transfer time? 換乘時間有多久?
> Do I need to go through Immigration for connection flights? 我在轉機時需要重新出境再入境嗎?
> Will I have to claim and re-check my baggage for connecting flights? 轉機是不是需要再次託運我的行李?
> 入境篇
> May I see your passport, please? 麻煩請給我你的護照。
> Here is my passport / Here it is. 這是我的護照。
> Do you have a return ticket? 你有回程機票嗎?
> Yes, here it is. 有的,這是回程機票。
> How long will you be staying in the United States? 預計在美國停留多久?
> I plan to stay for about 10 days. 預計停留約10天。
> How much money do you have with you? 你隨身攜帶了多少現金?
> I have 800 dollars. 大約800美金。
> I'm just passing through. 我只是過境而已。
|| 補充詞彙簽證 visa護照 passport航站樓 terminal旅行社 travel agency手續費 service charge單程機票 one-way ticket往返機票 round trip ticket頭等艙 first-class section商務艙 business-class section經濟艙 economy-class section 託運行李 check-in luggage 手提行李 hand-baggage / carry-on luggage
姓:Family name,Surname
名:First Name,Given name
性別:sex,gender
男:male
女:female
國籍:nationality,country of citizenship
護照號:passport number
原住地:country of origin
前往國:destination country
登機城市:city where you boarded
簽證簽發地:city where visa was issued
簽發日期:date of issue
出生日期:date of birth,birth date
年:year 月:month 日:day
偕行人數:accompanying number
簽名:signature
官方填寫:official use only
職業:occupation
如果下飛機想要在機場,或是在國外銀行換外幣,你知道該怎麼說嗎?
> Could you tell me what the exchange rate for __? 請問現在__(貨幣)匯率是多少?
> Where can I change money? 我要哪裡換錢?
> Can you change this into dollars? 請將這些外幣兌換成美金?
> I'd like some small change. 請將大鈔換成零錢。
> Where is the ATM?哪裡有自助取款機?
> Could I have a receipt,please?可以麻煩給我收據嗎?
在國外生活時一定不會只靠兩條腿走天下,學會常用交通常用英文,就不用到處問人、看地圖,你可以到更多地方旅遊!
> 出租車
> Is there an airport bus to the city center? 這裡有從機場去市中心的巴士嗎?
> Where is the bus stop / taxi stand? 公車站 / 出租車招呼站在哪裡 ?
> How long does it take to go to ____? 到__需要多長時間?
> How much does it cost to the city center by taxi? 乘計程車到市中心需要多少錢?
> Take me to ___ / this address, please. 請載我去(景點) / 地址。
> Do you use the metre? 你使用計價器嗎?
> Please stop / turn left / right here. 請在這裡停車 / 左轉/ 右轉。
> Please stop at the next intersection. 請在下個路口停車。
> Can I pay the fare by credit card? 我可以用信用卡付車費嗎?
> Stop here, please. 請在這裡停車。
> Keep the change, please. 不用找錢了。
> 公共汽車篇
> Is there an airport bus to the city(the airport)? 這裡有去市中心(機場)的機場巴士嗎 ?
>Where is the bus stop (taxi stand)? 巴士站(的士站)在哪裡 ?
> What time does it leave? 幾點發車?
> Where can I get a ticket? 在哪裡賣票?
> I'd like to get a new metro card. Do you know where I should go? 我想辦張公交卡.你知道去哪兒辦嗎?
> I get off at Connecticut Avenue. 我在康涅狄格大道下車。
> How long is the ride? 要坐多久?
> Would you please let me know when we get to the stop? 到了站請叫我一聲好嗎?
> We'd like to go and visit the Beihai Park. 我們想去北海公園看看。
> When we reach the Beihai Park, I'll let you know. 到北海公園時我會告訴你們。
> We'll be at the Beihai Park in a minute. 北海公園快要到了。
> Please drop your money into the box or touch your metrocard on the validator. 請將錢投入箱子或刷公交卡。
> You don't have enough balance on the card. 你的卡餘額不足。
> Please get ready to get off and touch your card again. 請您做好下車刷卡準備。
> 地鐵篇
> I can take the subway. 我可以乘地鐵。
> I just can't figure out the subway system at all. 我對地鐵系統就是弄不明白。
> But it's easy to get to Manhattan from here by the subway. 可是從這兒乘地鐵到曼哈頓很方便。
> You take the uptown R train and get off at 12th street. 你乘北線方向的R路車到第12街下車。
>Do you know where the nearest subway station is? 你知道最近的地鐵車站在哪麼?
> It's over there across the street in front of the cinema. 就在街對面電影院的前面。
> Is this the right subway to the Rockefeller Center? 這就是去洛克菲勒中心的地鐵嗎?
> How much is the fare? 車費多少?
> By the way,how can I get out of the platform after I get off the train? 順便問一下,我下車後怎麼出站台呢?
> That's very easy. The exit is always open. 那很容易,出口處總是敞開着。
旅遊除了要好好玩,也需要良好的休息品質,這時就需要好好地規劃住宿啦!從訂房、入住到退房,都幫大家整理好了,趕緊get吧,再也不怕和櫃檯人員雞同鴨講。
> 訂房
> I』d like to make a reservation for one night on the 1st of March. 我想預定三月一號一晚房間。
> Could I book a double room for ____days from (date) to (date)? 我能定一間從____到____的雙人房嗎?
> I』d like to reserve a room of one / a single room. 我想要預訂一間單人房。
>I』d like to cancel a reservation, for the travel schedule has been changed. 是這樣的。我想取消已經預訂的房間,因為旅遊計劃有所改變。
> What are the room rates? 房價多少?
> How much is family room for a night? 請問四人房一晚多少錢?
> Is breakfast included in the room
price? 請問房價有包含早餐嗎?
> Does the
room have Internet access? 房間有網絡嗎?
> 入住
> I』d like to order something from room service. 我想要使用客房服務點餐。
> I world like to have a morning call / wake-up call at 7:00 in the morning. 我想要早上7點的起床叫醒電話。
> The light in this room is too dim.Please get me a brighter one. 這房間裡的燈光太暗了。請紿我換個亮點的。
> May I have an extra bed put in my room tonight? 請問今晩我的房間裡能否附加一張床?
> I'd like to ask for the laundry service. 麻煩你替我把衣服拿去洗一下。
> I'd like to have myroom cleaned. Would you please send a maid here right now? 我想請人打掃下我的房間,能叫個服務員過來嗎?
> 退房
>Could you call a taxi for me? 可以幫我叫輛出租車嗎?
> I'd like to check out and finalize my bill. 我要退房和結賬。
景點再怎麼好玩,總有肚子餓的時候。在國外,預訂位置、點菜、用餐服務等要怎麼表達呢?
> 預訂篇
> Do you have a table for two right now? 請問現在有兩人座位嗎?
> I have a reservation at 18:30. 我今天晚上6:30有訂位。
> May we have a table by the window, please? 可以給我們一個靠窗的桌子嗎?
> This table would be great. Thank you. 這個位子很好﹐謝謝。
> 點餐篇
> May I have a menu, please? 請給我菜單。
> Could we have another menu, please? 可以再給我們一份菜單嗎?
> Do you have a Chinese menu? 是否有中文菜單?
> What would you recommend for a party of three? 你可以推薦我們三人份的餐點嗎?
> What kind of dish is most popular here? 這裡最受歡迎的餐點是什麼呢?
> We need more time to look at the menu / decide whatto order.我們還需要一些時間看一下菜單 / 決定要點什麼。
> Excuse me, we』re ready to order.不好意思,我們可以點餐了。
> Is it too late to change my order? 現在改餐點還來得及嗎?
> Can I have the same dish as that? 我可以點與那份相同的餐嗎?
> 用餐篇
> Could you tell me how to eat this? 請告訴我要如何食用這道菜?
> Could you please heat up my coffee? Thank you!. 可以幫我把咖啡加熱嗎?謝謝!
> May I have another spoon, please? 可以再給我一根湯匙嗎?
> Could you give me a fork, please? 可以給我一個叉子嗎?
> Excuse me. My order hasn』t arrived yet. 不好意思,我點的餐還沒送到。
> Could I have some more water / napkins, please? 可以再給我一些水 / 紙巾嗎?
> Excuse me. Would you please show me where the restroomis? 不好意思,可以告訴我廁所在哪裡嗎?
> 結賬篇
> May I have the check, please? 請問可以給我帳單嗎?
> We are ready for the bill now. 我們要買單。
> I would like to pay in cash. 我想用現金付錢。
> Is the gratuity included in the bill? 小費有包括在帳單里嗎﹖
> Can I pay with this credit card? 可以用這張信用卡付帳嗎?
> May I have the receipt, please. 請給我收據。
> That was a wonderful meal. May I have the check,please? 真是美味的一餐。請幫我買單。
> Thank you for your service. We really enjoyed it. 謝謝你的服務,我們這餐吃得很好。
|| 詞彙補充Appetizer 開胃菜Salad (and Soup) 沙拉 (湯)Main Course 主菜Side 副餐/小菜Seafood 海鮮Specialty特製/特調Dessert 甜點Beverage 飲料 Kids Menu 兒童餐
出國旅行,難免會去好好血拚一番。但是在購物過程中可能會遇到這樣那樣的問題,尺寸、顏色、結賬等問題,這時候,「手舞足蹈」也幫不了什麼忙。多學幾句英語,才是硬道理。
> 折扣篇
> Is this on sale? 這項(物品)有特價嗎?
> Is this a discounted item? 這是特價商品嗎?
> Excuse me. Is there any discount on ___? 請問__(物品)現在有打折嗎?
> Is there any promotion coming up? 最近有什麼優惠活動嗎?
> How about a discount? 打個折吧?
> Still too expensive. Give me a better discount. 還是太貴了,再便宜一點吧!
> Is this your final price? 不能再便宜了嗎?
> 諮詢篇
> Thank you but I』mjust looking around. 謝謝,可是我只是看看。
> I』ll try it first.If I like it, I』ll come back. 我先試用,喜歡的話我會再回來買。
> Can I have a look at that one, please? 我可以看看那個嗎?
> Excuse me. Which aisle is ____ on? 不好意思,請問__(物品)在哪個走道?
> Do you have this in another color? / Does this comein any other colors? 這個有別的顏色嗎?
> What would you recommend for a gift for myboyfriend? 什麼禮物你推薦我送男朋友?
> I』m looking for agift for my friend. 我要買這個禮物送給我朋友。
> When will you be getting new stock in? 你們什麼時候會進新貨?
> 尺寸篇
> I wear size M. 我穿M碼的。
> Can I try this on? 我可以試穿這個嗎?
> I』d like to try onthis dress. 我想試穿這件洋裝.
> Can I get this in large? / Can you bring me a largesize? 這件可以給我大號的嗎?
> This is defective. 這件有瑕疵。
> I don』t think this one fit me very well. / It’s not my size. /It won』t fit me. 這件衣服不太合身。
> The fit isn』t good. 尺寸不太合適。
> It’s too short/tight/long/small/big. 太短/緊/長/小/大了。
> 結賬篇
> Is there an ATM nearby? 這附近有提款機嗎?
> Where can I change money? 我要哪裡換錢?
> I』d like to return this (for refund). 我想退貨(退費)。
> Is this tax-free? 這免稅嗎?
> Can I pay by credit card(UnionPay)? 可不可以用信用卡(銀聯卡)付帳?
> Where is the checkout counter? 結帳櫃檯在哪裡?
> Does this come with a warranty? 買這個有保修單嗎?
> I would like to take this one. 我要買這個。
> Please wrap this for me. 請幫我把這個包裝起來。
出國旅遊,除了自拍,還是有不少時候想要別人幫忙拍照的,這時又應該怎麼用英語表達,請對方幫忙拍照呢?
> Excuse me, could you help us take a picture? 不好意思,可以幫我們拍張照嗎?
> Could you take a picture of me with the __? 可以幫我跟(某景點)合照嗎?
> Could you turn it the other way around? 可以把相機轉直/橫拍嗎?
> Sorry, but I just blinked… can you
take another one, please? 不好意思,我剛剛眨眼了,能再幫我拍一張嗎?
> That's a
good one! Thank you for the help! 這張拍得好好,謝謝!
$1,807.43
$1,515.00
$15,900.00
$24,636.60
合作夥伴
途風(攜程旗下)ToursForFun.com不對文字錯誤引起的不便負任何責任,文字錯誤都會及時更正。網站內在線旅遊產品報價和行程有可能會有更改變動,不做另行通知。 CST# 2096846-40 美國加利福尼亞州要求旅行團銷售方到州檢察院註冊,並在其所有廣告上展示註冊號。有效的註冊號表明此旅行團銷售方是依照法律註冊的。
成都途風國際旅行社有限公司 | ©2006-2024 ToursForFun.com 蜀ICP備10200285號-4 川公網安備 51019002004820號 川B2-20150113 版權信息 隱私條例 網站地圖