熱門搜索(您也可以輸入想去的地方進行搜索)

美國西海岸
美國東海岸
佛羅里達
夏威夷
澳大利亞
新西蘭
歐洲
阿拉斯加
加拿大
拉美
郵輪

請選擇您期望搜索的類別

首頁旅遊資訊其他途風小編原創 › 出國旅遊必備——出境游常用英語大全之懶人英語包

出國旅遊必備——出境游常用英語大全之懶人英語包

2016-02-26 01:06:22

出國旅遊,沒有英語傍身怎麼行?最實用的出國旅遊英語懶人包,機場、換匯、交通、住宿、用餐、購物、拍照全搞定,趕緊學起來吧。

機場英語

出國旅遊第一個遇到的絕對是出入境的繁雜過程,把基本的對話記下來,就不用對服務員面露尷尬微笑或比手畫腳咯!

> 值機篇 

> Do you know where I can check in? 你知道在哪裡可以值機嗎?

> Do you know where the check in counter is? 你知道值機櫃檯在哪裡嗎?

> Can I have a window seat, please? 可以給我一個靠窗的位子嗎?

> Can I have an aisle seat, please? 可以給我一個靠近過道的位子嗎?

> I would like to check in my luggage. 我想要託運行李。

> How many luggages are you checking in? 有多少件託運行李?

> Do you have a carry on? 有手提行李沒?

> Can you place your baggage up here? 請把行李放上來。

> Your luggage is overweight. 你的行李超重了。

> Is this bag OK as hand luggage? 這個包可以隨身帶上飛機嗎?

> Can I take this through security? 這個可以通過安檢嗎?

> Can I check my luggage through to...? 行李可以直接託運到(終點站)嗎?


> 候機篇 

 > How can I find a trolley? 我怎樣才能找到行李推車?

> Do you know where the Airport lounges is? 你知道機場休息室在哪嗎?

> Do you know where the smoking area/room is? 你知道吸煙區/室在哪裡嗎?

> Where is the restroom? 洗手間在哪?

> Is my flight on time? 我乘坐的飛機會準點起飛嗎?

> How many hours are we behind schedule? 我們延誤多長時間?

  

 > 乘機篇 

 > What gate does the flight board at? 這班飛機要到哪一個登機門登機?

> Excuse me, where is Gate __? 請問__號登機門在哪裡?

> When does the flight beginboarding? 這班飛機幾點登機?

> Where is my seat? 我的座位在哪裡?

> Can you show me the way to my seat? 您能帶我去座位嗎?

> Could you change my seat,please? 請問能不能換一下我的座位?

> Would you mind trading seats with me? 你介意和我換座嗎?

> Where is the safety belt? 安全帶在哪裡?

> Is it all right to loosen my seat belt? 現在可以解開安全帶了嗎?

> Could I get another blanket, please,I'm a little cold. 可以再給我一條毛毯嗎?我有點冷。

> May I have a blanket/a pillow/a headset/a pair of slippers? 請給我一條毛毯/一個枕頭/一副耳機/一雙拖鞋好嗎?

> Could I get a newspaper/ a magazine? 請給我一份報紙/一本雜誌好嗎?

> Could you lend me a pen to fill out this immigration form? 可以給我一支筆填入境表嗎?

 

> 轉機篇 

> Where is the transfer counter? 轉機櫃檯在哪裡?

> Where do I make my connection? 請問要轉機的話應該怎麼走?

> Which gate should I go to then? 請問需要去幾號登機口?

> Where can I get my baggage/luggage? 我要在哪裡取行李?

> What terminal does my flight leave from at A airport? 我應該在A機場的哪個航站樓轉機?

> What is your final destination? 請問你的最終目的地是哪裡?

> Have I missed my connection? 我錯過我的轉機航班了嗎?

> Could you please give me your old boarding pass?I'll give you a new one. 可以請你給我舊的登機牌嗎?我給你新的。

> How long is my transfer time? 換乘時間有多久?

> Do I need to go through Immigration for connection flights? 我在轉機時需要重新出境再入境嗎?

> Will I have to claim and re-check my baggage for connecting flights? 轉機是不是需要再次託運我的行李?


> 入境篇 

> May I see your passport, please? 麻煩請給我你的護照。

> Here is my passport / Here it is. 這是我的護照。

> Do you have a return ticket? 你有回程機票嗎?

> Yes, here it is. 有的,這是回程機票。

> How long will you be staying in the United States? 預計在美國停留多久?

> I plan to stay for about 10 days. 預計停留約10天。

> How much money do you have with you? 你隨身攜帶了多少現金?

> I have 800 dollars. 大約800美金。

> I'm just passing through. 我只是過境而已。

 

|| 補充詞彙簽證 visa護照 passport航站樓 terminal旅行社 travel agency手續費 service charge單程機票 one-way ticket往返機票 round trip ticket頭等艙 first-class section商務艙 business-class section經濟艙 economy-class section 託運行李 check-in luggage 手提行李 hand-baggage / carry-on luggage

姓:Family name,Surname

名:First Name,Given name

性別:sex,gender

男:male

女:female

國籍:nationality,country of citizenship

護照號:passport number

原住地:country of origin

前往國:destination country

登機城市:city where you boarded

簽證簽發地:city where visa was issued

簽發日期:date of issue

出生日期:date of birth,birth date

年:year 月:month 日:day

偕行人數:accompanying number

簽名:signature

官方填寫:official use only

職業:occupation


換匯英語 

如果下飛機想要在機場,或是在國外銀行換外幣,你知道該怎麼說嗎?

> Could you tell me what the exchange rate for __? 請問現在__(貨幣)匯率是多少?

> Where can I change money? 我要哪裡換錢?

> Can you change this into dollars? 請將這些外幣兌換成美金?

> I'd like some small change. 請將大鈔換成零錢。

> Where is the ATM?哪裡有自助取款機?

> Could I have a receipt,please?可以麻煩給我收據嗎?

 

交通英語

在國外生活時一定不會只靠兩條腿走天下,學會常用交通常用英文,就不用到處問人、看地圖,你可以到更多地方旅遊!

> 出租車 

> Is there an airport bus to the city center? 這裡有從機場去市中心的巴士嗎?

> Where is the bus stop / taxi stand? 公車站 / 出租車招呼站在哪裡 ?

> How long does it take to go to ____? 到__需要多長時間?

> How much does it cost to the city center by taxi? 乘計程車到市中心需要多少錢?

> Take me to ___ / this address, please. 請載我去(景點) / 地址。

> Do you use the metre? 你使用計價器嗎?

> Please stop / turn left / right here. 請在這裡停車 / 左轉/ 右轉。

> Please stop at the next intersection. 請在下個路口停車。

> Can I pay the fare by credit card? 我可以用信用卡付車費嗎?

> Stop here, please. 請在這裡停車。

> Keep the change, please. 不用找錢了。


> 公共汽車篇 

> Is there an airport bus to the city(the airport)? 這裡有去市中心(機場)的機場巴士嗎 ?

>Where is the bus stop (taxi stand)? 巴士站(的士站)在哪裡 ?

> What time does it leave? 幾點發車?

> Where can I get a ticket? 在哪裡賣票?

> I'd like to get a new metro card. Do you know where I should go? 我想辦張公交卡.你知道去哪兒辦嗎?

> I get off at Connecticut Avenue. 我在康涅狄格大道下車。

> How long is the ride? 要坐多久?

> Would you please let me know when we get to the stop? 到了站請叫我一聲好嗎?

> We'd like to go and visit the Beihai Park. 我們想去北海公園看看。

> When we reach the Beihai Park, I'll let you know. 到北海公園時我會告訴你們。

> We'll be at the Beihai Park in a minute. 北海公園快要到了。

> Please drop your money into the box or touch your metrocard on the validator. 請將錢投入箱子或刷公交卡。

> You don't have enough balance on the card. 你的卡餘額不足。

> Please get ready to get off  and touch your card again. 請您做好下車刷卡準備。 


> 地鐵篇 

> I can take the subway. 我可以乘地鐵。

> I just can't figure out the subway system at all. 我對地鐵系統就是弄不明白。

> But it's easy to get to Manhattan from here by the subway. 可是從這兒乘地鐵到曼哈頓很方便。

> You take the uptown R train and get off at 12th street. 你乘北線方向的R路車到第12街下車。

>Do you know where the nearest subway station is? 你知道最近的地鐵車站在哪麼?

> It's over there across the street in front of the cinema. 就在街對面電影院的前面。

> Is this the right subway to the Rockefeller Center? 這就是去洛克菲勒中心的地鐵嗎?

> How much is the fare? 車費多少?

> By the way,how can I get out of the platform after I get off the train? 順便問一下,我下車後怎麼出站台呢?

> That's very easy. The exit is always open. 那很容易,出口處總是敞開着。

 

住宿英語

旅遊除了要好好玩,也需要良好的休息品質,這時就需要好好地規劃住宿啦!從訂房、入住到退房,都幫大家整理好了,趕緊get吧,再也不怕和櫃檯人員雞同鴨講。

 

> 訂房 

> I』d like to make a reservation for one night on the 1st of March. 我想預定三月一號一晚房間。

> Could I book a double room for ____days from (date) to (date)? 我能定一間從____到____的雙人房嗎?

> I』d like to reserve a room of one / a single room.  我想要預訂一間單人房。

>I』d like to cancel a reservation, for the travel schedule has been changed. 是這樣的。我想取消已經預訂的房間,因為旅遊計劃有所改變。

> What are the room rates? 房價多少?

> How much is family room for a night? 請問四人房一晚多少錢?

> Is breakfast included in the room price? 請問房價有包含早餐嗎?
> Does the room have Internet access? 房間有網絡嗎?

 

> 入住 

>  I』d like to order something from room service. 我想要使用客房服務點餐。

> I world like to have a morning call / wake-up call at 7:00 in the morning. 我想要早上7點的起床叫醒電話。

> The light in this room is too dim.Please get me a brighter one. 這房間裡的燈光太暗了。請紿我換個亮點的。

> May I have an extra bed put in my room tonight? 請問今晩我的房間裡能否附加一張床?

> I'd like to ask for the laundry service. 麻煩你替我把衣服拿去洗一下。

> I'd like to have myroom cleaned. Would you please send a maid here right now? 我想請人打掃下我的房間,能叫個服務員過來嗎?


> 退房 

>Could you call a taxi for me? 可以幫我叫輛出租車嗎?

> I'd like to check out and finalize my bill. 我要退房和結賬。

 

用餐英語

景點再怎麼好玩,總有肚子餓的時候。在國外,預訂位置、點菜、用餐服務等要怎麼表達呢?

> 預訂篇  

> Do you have a table for two right now? 請問現在有兩人座位嗎?

> I have a reservation at 18:30. 我今天晚上6:30有訂位。

> May we have a table by the window, please? 可以給我們一個靠窗的桌子嗎?

> This table would be great. Thank you. 這個位子很好﹐謝謝。


> 點餐篇 

> May I have a menu, please? 請給我菜單。

> Could we have another menu, please? 可以再給我們一份菜單嗎?

> Do you have a Chinese menu? 是否有中文菜單?

> What would you recommend for a party of three? 你可以推薦我們三人份的餐點嗎?

> What kind of dish is most popular here? 這裡最受歡迎的餐點是什麼呢?

> We need more time to look at the menu / decide whatto order.我們還需要一些時間看一下菜單 / 決定要點什麼。

> Excuse me, we』re ready to order.不好意思,我們可以點餐了。

> Is it too late to change my order? 現在改餐點還來得及嗎?

> Can I have the same dish as that? 我可以點與那份相同的餐嗎?


> 用餐篇

> Could you tell me how to eat this? 請告訴我要如何食用這道菜?

> Could you please heat up my coffee? Thank you!. 可以幫我把咖啡加熱嗎?謝謝!

> May I have another spoon, please? 可以再給我一根湯匙嗎?

> Could you give me a fork, please? 可以給我一個叉子嗎?

> Excuse me. My order hasn』t arrived yet. 不好意思,我點的餐還沒送到。

> Could I have some more water / napkins, please? 可以再給我一些水 / 紙巾嗎?

> Excuse me. Would you please show me where the restroomis? 不好意思,可以告訴我廁所在哪裡嗎?

 

> 結賬篇 

 > May I have the check, please? 請問可以給我帳單嗎?

> We are ready for the bill now. 我們要買單。

> I would like to pay in cash. 我想用現金付錢。

> Is the gratuity included in the bill? 小費有包括在帳單里嗎﹖

> Can I pay with this credit card? 可以用這張信用卡付帳嗎?

> May I have the receipt, please. 請給我收據。

> That was a wonderful meal. May I have the check,please? 真是美味的一餐。請幫我買單。

> Thank you for your service. We really enjoyed it. 謝謝你的服務,我們這餐吃得很好。


|| 詞彙補充Appetizer 開胃菜Salad (and Soup) 沙拉 (湯)Main Course 主菜Side 副餐/小菜Seafood 海鮮Specialty特製/特調Dessert 甜點Beverage 飲料 Kids Menu 兒童餐


購物英語

出國旅行,難免會去好好血拚一番。但是在購物過程中可能會遇到這樣那樣的問題,尺寸、顏色、結賬等問題,這時候,「手舞足蹈」也幫不了什麼忙。多學幾句英語,才是硬道理。

> 折扣篇 

> Is this on sale? 這項(物品)有特價嗎?

> Is this a discounted item? 這是特價商品嗎?

> Excuse me. Is there any discount on ___? 請問__(物品)現在有打折嗎?

> Is there any promotion coming up? 最近有什麼優惠活動嗎?

> How about a discount? 打個折吧?

> Still too expensive. Give me a better discount. 還是太貴了,再便宜一點吧!

> Is this your final price? 不能再便宜了嗎?

 

> 諮詢篇 

> Thank you but I』mjust looking around. 謝謝,可是我只是看看。

> I』ll try it first.If I like it, I』ll come back. 我先試用,喜歡的話我會再回來買。

> Can I have a look at that one, please? 我可以看看那個嗎?

> Excuse me. Which aisle is ____ on? 不好意思,請問__(物品)在哪個走道?

> Do you have this in another color? / Does this comein any other colors? 這個有別的顏色嗎?

> What would you recommend for a gift for myboyfriend? 什麼禮物你推薦我送男朋友?

> I』m looking for agift for my friend. 我要買這個禮物送給我朋友。

> When will you be getting new stock in? 你們什麼時候會進新貨?


> 尺寸篇 

> I wear size M. 我穿M碼的。

> Can I try this on? 我可以試穿這個嗎?

> I』d like to try onthis dress. 我想試穿這件洋裝.

> Can I get this in large? / Can you bring me a largesize? 這件可以給我大號的嗎?

> This is defective. 這件有瑕疵。

> I don』t think this one fit me very well. / It’s not my size. /It won』t fit me. 這件衣服不太合身。

> The fit isn』t good. 尺寸不太合適。

> It’s too short/tight/long/small/big. 太短/緊/長/小/大了。


> 結賬篇 

> Is there an ATM nearby? 這附近有提款機嗎?

> Where can I change money? 我要哪裡換錢?

> I』d like to return this (for refund). 我想退貨(退費)。

> Is this tax-free? 這免稅嗎?

> Can I pay by credit card(UnionPay)? 可不可以用信用卡(銀聯卡)付帳?

> Where is the checkout counter? 結帳櫃檯在哪裡?

> Does this come with a warranty? 買這個有保修單嗎?

> I would like to take this one. 我要買這個。

> Please wrap this for me. 請幫我把這個包裝起來。

 

拍照英語

出國旅遊,除了自拍,還是有不少時候想要別人幫忙拍照的,這時又應該怎麼用英語表達,請對方幫忙拍照呢?

> Excuse me, could you help us take a picture? 不好意思,可以幫我們拍張照嗎?

> Could you take a picture of me with the __? 可以幫我跟(某景點)合照嗎?

> Could you turn it the other way around? 可以把相機轉直/橫拍嗎?

> Sorry, but I just blinked… can you take another one, please? 不好意思,我剛剛眨眼了,能再幫我拍一張嗎?
> That's a good one! Thank you for the help! 這張拍得好好,謝謝!

 

跟團出遊

當地玩樂

私人定製

獨家服務